What are bluetooth devices ?

Recently, I get a new notebook at office that supports Bluetooth (Of course,
I don't have any).

I would like to know what Bluetooth devices are ? Is there any commonly
used Bluetooth devices for notebook ?

Thanks

Ash

Mary J wrote:
> Recently, I get a new notebook at office that supports Bluetooth (Of course,
> I don't have any).
>
> I would like to know what Bluetooth devices are ? Is there any commonly
> used Bluetooth devices for notebook ?
>
> Thanks

Bluetooth is a wireless connectivity standard. this means that an array
of different devices can connect together without using any wires on a
pre-determined set of rules and protocols.common bluetooth devices are
cell phones, laptops, pda's, wireless headsets, keyboard and mice
(though they don't take advantage of bluetooth' speed), and many more.

--
At home I have a brick wall in my living room. I covered it with wall
paper with pictures of bricks on it, just so I would be the only one

"Mary J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse
http://www.kanyak.com

In news:eJs5UgClFHA.3096@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Mary J <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Recently, I get a new notebook at office that supports
> Bluetooth (Of
> course, I don't have any).

What? You have no blue teeth?

Try eating some blueberries. ;-)

> I would like to know what Bluetooth devices are ? Is there any
> commonly used Bluetooth devices for notebook ?

More seriously, read here: http://www.bluetooth.com/

Please reply to the newsgroup

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

"Mary J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Recently, I get a new notebook at office that supports Bluetooth (Of
> course,
> I don't have any).
>
> I would like to know what Bluetooth devices are ? Is there any commonly
> used Bluetooth devices for notebook ?
>
> Thanks

In a nutshell, Bluetooth is a wireless connectivity for mostly small
handheld devices especially designed for close proximity (i.e. 10-15 feet).