called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
Mt.Hood Community College.
3 answers Last reply
More about game shop troutdale gresham area

    In article <1115896331.691612.297510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    Warfare, webmaster@cameronscollectibles.biz Varfed out the following in
    Timo speak...
    > Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new game store in Troutdale
    > called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
    > selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
    > Mt.Hood Community College.

    While pimping stores is always a good thing - it would help if
    you'd include some clue as to the Country/State/Province, etc where said
    store was located.

    Myrmidon

    #1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
    much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

    - Eric Noland

    # 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
    raise a Warhammer army

    - Roy Cox

    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

    ****

    RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

    Or...

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
    > In article <1115896331.691612.297510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    > Warfare, webmaster@cameronscollectibles.biz Varfed out the following in
    > Timo speak...
    >> Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new game store in Troutdale
    >> called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
    >> selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
    >> Mt.Hood Community College.
    >>

    > While pimping stores is always a good thing - it would help if
    > you'd include some clue as to the Country/State/Province, etc where said
    > store was located.

    mount hood is in oregon, as I recall. unless there's another one somewhere
    else.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    "Doctor Rock" <malafex@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > mount hood is in oregon, as I recall. unless there's another one
    > somewhere else.
    It's where the transformers crashed.

Games College Video Games