New Game shop in Troutdale/Gresham area

Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new game store in Troutdale
called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
Mt.Hood Community College.

In article <1115896331.691612.297510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Warfare, webmaster@cameronscollectibles.biz Varfed out the following in
Timo speak...
> Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new game store in Troutdale
> called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
> selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
> Mt.Hood Community College.

While pimping stores is always a good thing - it would help if
you'd include some clue as to the Country/State/Province, etc where said
store was located.

Myrmidon

#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
> In article <1115896331.691612.297510@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> Warfare, webmaster@cameronscollectibles.biz Varfed out the following in
> Timo speak...
>> Hey all, I wanted to let you know about a new game store in Troutdale
>> called Medieval Times. The have an awesome Warhammer and Warhammer 40k
>> selection. One of the largest I've seen. They're at 26733 SE Stark by
>> Mt.Hood Community College.
>>

> While pimping stores is always a good thing - it would help if
> you'd include some clue as to the Country/State/Province, etc where said
> store was located.

mount hood is in oregon, as I recall. unless there's another one somewhere
else.

"Doctor Rock" <malafex@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> mount hood is in oregon, as I recall. unless there's another one
> somewhere else.
It's where the transformers crashed.