[WFB] Finally, the new HE mages...

Well, they took their time... We received, only at the begining of this
week, the three new High Elves mages miniatures (one atop a fire pilar,
one on a sphere, on on the ground with a staff).

Did you get them sooner ? I suppose so... Do people here like them ? Did
you use them to make something else than High Elves minatures ?
(converting them ?). If yes, I am curious to knwo what you did...

Aphrael...

>Well, they took their time... We received, only at the begining of
this
>week, the three new High Elves mages miniatures (one atop a fire
pilar,
>one on a sphere, on on the ground with a staff).
>

>Did you get them sooner ? I suppose so...

Did who get them sooner? The UK site has them listed for release today
(which it isn't yet in the UK, if you follow).

>Do people here like them ?

See my Lustria post that no one responded to. :-( (okay, okay, I know I
forgot the tag). The fire pillar one - not in the slightest. The one on
foot with an astrolabe - yes, better than the current ones. The one
doing circus tricks on the floaty ball - like the mage, dislike the
floaty ball base, but with rebasing she'll be pretty good.

Philip Bowles

pbowles@aol.com a écrit :
> Did who get them sooner? The UK site has them listed for release today
> (which it isn't yet in the UK, if you follow).

Hooo ? For once, Switzerland was not served last ? ... Wow ! Must be a
miracle ;-)

>>Do people here like them ?
> See my Lustria post that no one responded to. :-( (okay, okay, I know I
> forgot the tag).

Sowwwy T_T did not get that one, had to google it ¬__¬

> The fire pillar one - not in the slightest. The one on
> foot with an astrolabe - yes, better than the current ones. The one
> doing circus tricks on the floaty ball - like the mage, dislike the
> floaty ball base, but with rebasing she'll be pretty good.

Fun, some of my friends are trying to get only the "ball" to do some new
accessories for their demons or sorcerers... If it was not so expensive
for such a silly thing, I would ask you to mail those you discard to me ^^;

Aphrael

pbowles@aol.com wrote:
<snip>

> See my Lustria post that no one responded to. :-( (okay, okay, I know I
> forgot the tag). The fire pillar one - not in the slightest. The one on
> foot with an astrolabe - yes, better than the current ones. The one
> doing circus tricks on the floaty ball - like the mage, dislike the
> floaty ball base, but with rebasing she'll be pretty good.
>
> Philip Bowles

Never saw your Lustria post Phil and I have no filters (but I do seem to
drop 5-10% of all posts. Stupid Newsfeed) Maybe I shall google it...
I don't mind the circus ball all that much. Sorta looks like she is
flying. It's looks better than a flying base shoved between her legs...
The pictures were in the WD over here.