Can no longer see wireless network!??!

Last response: in Networking
Share
July 27, 2004 12:51:01 AM

HELP!?!? Anyone?? A few days ago a machine on my
wireless MN-500 network started connecting,
disconnecting, connecting, disconnecting, connecting,
etc. from the wireless network. Two days later, it can
no longer even SEE the broadcasted network. I have made
NO changes to anything.

Has ANYONE seen this before?
July 27, 2004 3:38:14 PM

Try to change the wireless channel number say 1,6,9 & 11

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 7:20:50 PM

Hardware failure?