Can no longer see wireless network!??!

HELP!?!? Anyone?? A few days ago a machine on my
wireless MN-500 network started connecting,
disconnecting, connecting, disconnecting, connecting,
etc. from the wireless network. Two days later, it can
no longer even SEE the broadcasted network. I have made
NO changes to anything.

Has ANYONE seen this before?
2 answers Last reply
More about longer wireless network

    Try to change the wireless channel number say 1,6,9 & 11

    Hardware failure?

    "Chris" <losdudechris@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > HELP!?!? Anyone?? A few days ago a machine on my
    > wireless MN-500 network started connecting,
    > disconnecting, connecting, disconnecting, connecting,
    > etc. from the wireless network. Two days later, it can
    > no longer even SEE the broadcasted network. I have made
    > NO changes to anything.
    >
    > Has ANYONE seen this before?

Routers Hardware Wireless Network Microsoft Networking