thank you
Brian

You may need to reinstall Adobe. Also there are a couple updates for it.
Get a fresh copy over at www.adobe.com

Brian wrote:

> i have been getting an error that indicates that application will close
> because of memory corruption. THis happens ussually when i open a document
> in adobe 7.0, the document appears briefly for a moment and then disappears.
>
> What is the problem, can someone help me.
> i have a 256 memory and operate with win xp
>
> thank you
> Brian

Brian, I believe about half of your system memory is used by XP booting
up.
Having applications like anti-virus and other start-up apps. use memory
also.
Your best cure is sticking in more ram, 512mb is the average amount
now.
Just make sure the memory is the same as is already installed.
Check your computer manufacturer for details. If you can't get this
info, download and run this to see what's installed;
'EVEREST Home Edition '
(http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=1)
look under the "motherboard," heading for info on your installed
memory.
Best,
Treeman

--