HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N Need drivers

a b \ Driver
July 29, 2005 9:53:51 AM

Can anyone help me to find the latest drivers for this cd/rw drive as
it just packed up on, cheers
HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N
its an Acer Laptop travlemate 2350
windows xp
the manufactures requiresme to reboot the pc, but cannot afford to lose
all my data and have no other means to back it up as the cd drive isnt
working
so please help
Saj

More about : dvd gcc 4243n drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 29, 2005 1:17:12 PM

Saajan

Network it to another computer and save you data in that way..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Saajan" <mohsin.malique@virgin.net> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me to find the latest drivers for this cd/rw drive as
> it just packed up on, cheers
> HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N
> its an Acer Laptop travlemate 2350
> windows xp
> the manufactures requiresme to reboot the pc, but cannot afford to lose
> all my data and have no other means to back it up as the cd drive isnt
> working
> so please help
> Saj

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 29, 2005 2:28:00 PM

And to add to Mr Hall's expert advice, here is a good guide to home networking :o ) :

Home and Small Office Networking with Windows XP
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/def...

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

> Saajan
>
> Network it to another computer and save you data in that way..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>

> "Saajan" <mohsin.malique@virgin.net> wrote in message
>> Can anyone help me to find the latest drivers for this cd/rw drive as
>> it just packed up on, cheers
>> HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4243N
>> its an Acer Laptop travlemate 2350
>> windows xp
>> the manufactures requiresme to reboot the pc, but cannot afford to lose
>> all my data and have no other means to back it up as the cd drive isnt
>> working
>> so please help
>> Saj

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 29, 2005 2:53:16 PM

... for sure a link would have been useful.. :-)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

!