Warhammer 40k Chaos Gate

Where ican find the full version in th net of Warhammer40kChaosGate???

In article <d69j2c$2g7$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>, jszumada,
jszumadait@o2.pl Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Where ican find the full version in th net of Warhammer40kChaosGate???

www.ebay.com

Myr -will they never learn?- midon

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

http://www.dawnofwargame.com/

Joiner wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 12:38:57 GMT:

> "jszumada" <jszumadait@o2.pl> wrote in message news:d69j2c$2g7$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...
>> Where ican find the full version in th net of Warhammer40kChaosGate???
>
> http://www.dawnofwargame.com/

Not even remotely close to Chaos Gate. :p

Dan

jszumada wrote:
> Where ican find the full version in th net of Warhammer40kChaosGate???

Here's your best starting place:

http://shorterlink.com/?X0N145

If that fails (or has been hacked), try the mirror site:

http://shorterlink.com/?GVKAQO

Enjoy!

\-|-/