[40K] Necron Wraith figures

I've a couple questions on Necron Wraiths. What size are the bases supposed
to be? Also does anyone have any suggestions on building them? I'm
thinking of drilling and pinning the two segments of the "body"

Zane

healyzh@aracnet.com wrote on 16 May 2005 19:23:41 GMT:

> I've a couple questions on Necron Wraiths. What size are the bases
> supposed to be? Also does anyone have any suggestions on building them?
> I'm thinking of drilling and pinning the two segments of the "body"

The ones my friend has are on 40mm bases.

From what I've seen, drilling and pinning is a requirement. Both of his were
in 2 pieces from a short trip in a box, the little dimple in the waist is
nowhere near sufficient to hold them together.

Dan

> The ones my friend has are on 40mm bases.

Yep 40mm

> From what I've seen, drilling and pinning is a requirement. Both of his
> were in 2 pieces from a short trip in a box, the little dimple in the
> waist is nowhere near sufficient to hold them together.

I`ve pinned mine seems like a strong hold from doing that.

Geoff