Since I installed SP2 on my Windows XP Pro machine I get the message "cannot
complete cd writing wizard" every time I try to burn a cd. I even bought a
new CDRW, installed it and I get the same message. Everything used to work
fine! I've gone in and checked the IMAPI and it is on. Anyone got any ideas?
--
programRus

map

http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download

--
Mike Pawlak

Alias

"lyprogram" wrote

> Since I installed SP2 on my Windows XP Pro machine I get the message
> "cannot
> complete cd writing wizard" every time I try to burn a cd. I even bought
> new CDRW, installed it and I get the same message. Everything used to
> work
> fine! I've gone in and checked the IMAPI and it is on. Anyone got any
> ideas?
> --
> programRus

Install Nero. It should have come with your burner. If not, it's pretty
cheap.

Alias