MN700 Network & Apple Airport

The last time I posted, I was talking up the MN710 USB adaptor as a
great wardrive tool. Still is.

Now, I have an MN700 that works xx times better than the L*****s
WCG200from the cable company, distance-wise.

Tonight I installed an Airport card in an iBook (300mhz, OS X ) and it
found the SSID, asked for the WEP key and connected. No hassles. Great
product.

these use the identical broadcom radios... strange that the distance
would be that much better.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

The linksys is capped at 5 LAN IPs, I'd say that it is also is capped
at 25 feet. Techs that install the things complain about the poor
reception (I work at comcast).

Serious, the neighbor's NetGear gave me a better signal than the
linksys.