Default setting of language in log-on window

Hi
can you tell me how to set the default language in log-on window to windows
XP? It is displayed in right bottom corner.
1 answer Last reply
More about default setting language window

    David wrote:

    > Hi
    > can you tell me how to set the default language in log-on window
    > to windows XP? It is displayed in right bottom corner.
    Hi,

    You will need to edit the settings under the registry key
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload

    Take a look here:

    How can I get Windows NT to use my keyboard layout during logon?
    http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBA/tip0400/rh0447.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Default Microsoft Windows XP