Default setting of language in log-on window

July 29, 2005 12:03:02 PM

Hi
can you tell me how to set the default language in log-on window to windows
XP? It is displayed in right bottom corner.
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 8:54:51 PM

David wrote:

> Hi
> can you tell me how to set the default language in log-on window
> to windows XP? It is displayed in right bottom corner.
Hi,

You will need to edit the settings under the registry key
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload

Take a look here:

How can I get Windows NT to use my keyboard layout during logon?
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBA/tip0400/rh0447.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: