Warhammer World Poster - Recent

geoff

Can anyone tell me which (recent) issue of White Dwarf had the large
Poster Map of the Warhammer World? (Not the Tolkien World)

A mate has started running Warhammer Fantasy Role Play and this is the
best map we have seen to date.

Cheers!
--
Geoff

Geoff wrote:

> Can anyone tell me which (recent) issue of White Dwarf had the large
> Poster Map of the Warhammer World? (Not the Tolkien World)
>
> A mate has started running Warhammer Fantasy Role Play and this is the
> best map we have seen to date.

I'm pretty sure it was 300.

geoff

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Brion K. Lienhart wrote (give or take a snip);

>Geoff wrote:
>
>> Can anyone tell me which (recent) issue of White Dwarf had the large
>>Poster Map of the Warhammer World? (Not the Tolkien World)
>> A mate has started running Warhammer Fantasy Role Play and this is
>>the best map we have seen to date.
>>

>I'm pretty sure it was 300.

Cheers.

Looking at the back list in WD showed that 2 fairly recent ones had free
double sided posters. Couldn't remember or work out which was which
though.

--
Geoff

It was a cold day in September when Brion K. Lienhart entered the world pub
known as rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> Geoff wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me which (recent) issue of White Dwarf had the large
> > Poster Map of the Warhammer World? (Not the Tolkien World)
> >
> > A mate has started running Warhammer Fantasy Role Play and this is the
> > best map we have seen to date.
> >

> I'm pretty sure it was 300.

There was also a poster shipped to the retailers for each copy of WHFB6 that
they received in their initial orders. I think I gave all of mine away to
the people that purchased WHFB6 from me, but if I see one lying about in my
junk I'll post a note here...
--
Jim M

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"The only game I like to play is Old Maid - provided she's not too old." --
Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com