Space Marine Template

> Hi! I'm looking for a digital blank SM template like that in the SM
> painting guide.
>
> Could you help me?

http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/flash%2Dpainter/1/

Hit your "print screen" key on the keyboard. Open your favourite image
editor. Paste, crop, save, print etc.

HTH

--
Empty Motorcycle

"Empty Motorcycle" <sum1@sumwhere.com> wrote in message
> > Hi! I'm looking for a digital blank SM template like that in the SM
> > painting guide.
> >
> > Could you help me?
>
> http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/flash%2Dpainter/1/
>
> Hit your "print screen" key on the keyboard. Open your favourite image
> editor. Paste, crop, save, print etc.

Nice! They got ones for termie & assault ?

"<<< Rian Scotti >>>" <rianscotti@virgilio.it> wrote in message
> Hi! I'm looking for a digital blank SM template like that in the SM
> painting guide.
>
> Could you help me?
>
> TXS

http://www.thewarp.net/war/liber/Index2.html

Click on the tools section. Download the IA Kit v2.

It has everything.