Problem in logging out of the Windows Xp Newsgroupsite

Ever since I registered in this newsgroup I faced a problem in logging out.
When I press the "signout" then again the same screen appears and nothing
happens.Then i have to close down the window.

Is it due to some problem in my explorer settings..?

Anuj Jain wrote:
> Ever since I registered in this newsgroup I faced a problem in
> logging out. When I press the "signout" then again the same screen
> appears and nothing happens.Then i have to close down the window.
>
> Is it due to some problem in my explorer settings..?

Don't use the web interface.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Malke

Anuj Jain wrote:

> Ever since I registered in this newsgroup I faced a problem in logging
> out. When I press the "signout" then again the same screen appears and
> nothing happens.Then i have to close down the window.
>
> Is it due to some problem in my explorer settings..?

The problems are because you are using the web interface, which is
awful. Use a newsreader instead.

Since you are using the web interface, you may not realize that this is
really a newsgroup. You will get far more out of this resource if you
learn to use a newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows,
but you can use Outlook Express since you already have it. Here are
some links to information about newsgroups:

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page3.html#12-09-02 - a brief
explanation of newsgroups
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/news/howto/default.asp
- Set Up Newsreader

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is
working properly
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm - how to munge email address
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
crossposting