Can not connect to selected network

I'm installing the adapter on my laptop for the Wireless
Notebook ket MN-820. When running setup I can only go so
far. The adapter installed fine, the base software and
hardware is installed and is even recognized by my
laptop; however, when it comes time to enter the WEP and
click on connect, I get the message "Unable to connect to
the selected network. To connect to an available
network, click OK, and enter the settings required." All
the settings look ok. I'm at a loss what to do!! HELP!
Thank you.

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

remove all the wireless network i.e. ssid from the
preferred network and try again