Army Books

Underdog

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2001

I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient and
the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
could you please post it so I can download it?

Thanks in advance.

"Underdog" <dog.under@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
> chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient
> and
> the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
> could you please post it so I can download it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Oh there was a time...

--
Old Bear

'It's the Man from Mongoose Hall - do you see?'

Underdog wrote:
> I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
> chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient and
> the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
> could you please post it so I can download it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sure!

Try here:

http://dc.h4xx.com/

or mirrored here:

http://vyr.us/lastmeasure

\-|-/
| A.K.D. F.E.M.C.

It was a cold day in September when Underdog entered the world pub known as
rec.games.miniatures.warhammer and said...

> I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
> chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient and
> the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
> could you please post it so I can download it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

So let me get this straight, you want one or more of the people here to take
books that they have PAID for and then use their valuable time to scan the
whole book(s) and post hem here in a NON-Binary newsgroup. So that you can
get them for free...

Let's see what we are really looking at

Copy write infringementt (the unlawful copying of published materials).
Usenet abuse (posting binaries to a text only group)
Possible ISP violations (the requesting of copy written materials and
coercing people to abuse their usenet posting privileges)
Theft (obtaining of copy written materials without the intent to purchase)

Sure, why not and while we're at it, how about we watch while you "GO BOIL
YOUR HEAD"!
--
Jim M

"Look alive. Here comes a buzzard." -- Walt Kelly (Pogo)
"The only game I like to play is Old Maid - provided she's not too old." --
Groucho Marx

http://jimac.tripod.com

In article <429b459d$0$1379$5fc3050@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl>, Underdog,
dog.under@gmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
> chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient and
> the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
> could you please post it so I can download it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Now that you've take the time to declare publicly that you're to stupid
to steal on your own - how about you do us all a favor and gargle with
some broken glass and then FOAD!

LOVE & XXX's

Myrmidon

--
There's a vacancy for "Bullet-Riddled Corpse" that'd be ideal for him.

- Craig Little

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Jim M said

> Copy write infringementt

Surely you mean copy wrong?

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

Underdog wrote:
> I'm really looking for the new version of the new warhammer armies books
> chaos warriors, lizardmen and dark elves because mine are really ancient and
> the rules have changed a lot since then. If anyone of you has such a book,
> could you please post it so I can download it?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Try using some PtoP file sharing software and search

Yogi