New Wood elves Question

Anyone know when the new wood elves are coming or has anyone seen any pics
they can share....just came into some money and I am waiting to see them
before I pick a new Fantasy army.

My choices:

Lizardmen
Woodelves

Already play Tomb Kings and am painting a Dwarven Slayer force to break up
the monotony of painting skellies.

As always thoughts and comments greatly respected.

Les Mandeville

Oh and looking for new gamers in the Mississauga, Brampton Ontario area as
always.

>Anyone know when the new wood elves are coming

The army deal's out in August. The army should therefore start
appearing from September.

or has anyone seen any pics
>they can share...

There are quite a lot out there - try the rumours forum at
www.dakkadakka.com for the Glade Guard (Wood Elf archers), Eternal
Guard (semi-spearmen), Treekin, a Waywatcher, a Glade Rider and some
Scouts, and check the Sneak Peaks at uk.games-workshop.com for
Wardancers (including the Bladesinger), Dryads and a Highborn (Forest
Lord). There's another site with the limited edition standard bearer,
an enchantress and the new Treeman (you do not want to look at the
Treeman, trust me) - google for Wood Elves in this group to find the
links.

>.just came into some money and I am waiting to see them
>before I pick a new Fantasy army.

Mostly excellent, especially Glade Guard, Wardancers and Dryads. The
enchantresses seen to date are ho-hum, the Waywatcher poor and the
Treeman awful, but better than the current one.

>My choices:
>

>Lizardmen
>Woodelves

Unlike, it seems, most people, I like the current Lizardmen range - you
only need to see the various Lustria shots with Lizards and Skaven
together to see that the Lizards have the better models. However, they
aren't a patch on the better models among the new Wood Elves.

Philip Bowles