Howdy y'all !

I don't know if this is an MSN issue or XP issue but whenever I send an
email using MSN Explorer email, the email stays in the outbox forever until
it finally is sent ! It doesn't happen all the time but enough times to be
frustrating.

Do any of you know what causes this ? I contacted an MSN tech who said I had
a corrupt file and he emailed me a four page "how-to" which involved
cancelling my subscription to MSN , uninstalling MSN , reinstalling , etc
etc. This sounded too complicated for me !

Maybe I should go back to IE Outlook email program ?

Thanks !

Howdy,

Just seeing your posting makes me wanna go down to The Big Texan in Amarillo
and get a 72 ouncer. Yeeeehaaaaaaaaa....................

Have you checked for spyware. If not, download Spybot 1.4, update it and
Check for Problems.
--
That's just like my opinion, Man........

"Lady Tex" wrote:

> Howdy y'all !
>
> I don't know if this is an MSN issue or XP issue but whenever I send an
> email using MSN Explorer email, the email stays in the outbox forever until
> it finally is sent ! It doesn't happen all the time but enough times to be
> frustrating.
>
> Do any of you know what causes this ? I contacted an MSN tech who said I had
> a corrupt file and he emailed me a four page "how-to" which involved
> cancelling my subscription to MSN , uninstalling MSN , reinstalling , etc
> etc. This sounded too complicated for me !
>
> Maybe I should go back to IE Outlook email program ?
>
> Thanks !

Yessir - checked for spyware etc but nothing shows up - reckon I'll just use
Outlook Express as my default until I can figure out the problem.

( I'll drink one for ya next time I pass through Amarillo )

"uggabugga" wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Just seeing your posting makes me wanna go down to The Big Texan in Amarillo
> and get a 72 ouncer. Yeeeehaaaaaaaaa....................
>
> Have you checked for spyware. If not, download Spybot 1.4, update it and
> Check for Problems.
> --
> That's just like my opinion, Man........
>

> "Lady Tex" wrote:
>
> > Howdy y'all !
> >
> > I don't know if this is an MSN issue or XP issue but whenever I send an
> > email using MSN Explorer email, the email stays in the outbox forever until
> > it finally is sent ! It doesn't happen all the time but enough times to be
> > frustrating.
> >
> > Do any of you know what causes this ? I contacted an MSN tech who said I had
> > a corrupt file and he emailed me a four page "how-to" which involved
> > cancelling my subscription to MSN , uninstalling MSN , reinstalling , etc
> > etc. This sounded too complicated for me !
> >
> > Maybe I should go back to IE Outlook email program ?
> >
> > Thanks !

If you don't have the newest version of MSN Explorer, go to the MSN website
and download the latest one.
---------------------
"Lady Tex" wrote:

> Yessir - checked for spyware etc but nothing shows up - reckon I'll just use
> Outlook Express as my default until I can figure out the problem.
>
> ( I'll drink one for ya next time I pass through Amarillo )
>
> "uggabugga" wrote:
>
> > Howdy,
> >
> > Just seeing your posting makes me wanna go down to The Big Texan in Amarillo
> > and get a 72 ouncer. Yeeeehaaaaaaaaa....................
> >
> > Have you checked for spyware. If not, download Spybot 1.4, update it and
> > Check for Problems.
> > --
> > That's just like my opinion, Man........
> >

> > "Lady Tex" wrote:
> >
> > > Howdy y'all !
> > >
> > > I don't know if this is an MSN issue or XP issue but whenever I send an
> > > email using MSN Explorer email, the email stays in the outbox forever until
> > > it finally is sent ! It doesn't happen all the time but enough times to be
> > > frustrating.
> > >
> > > Do any of you know what causes this ? I contacted an MSN tech who said I had
> > > a corrupt file and he emailed me a four page "how-to" which involved
> > > cancelling my subscription to MSN , uninstalling MSN , reinstalling , etc
> > > etc. This sounded too complicated for me !
> > >
> > > Maybe I should go back to IE Outlook email program ?
> > >
> > > Thanks !

I thought everyone knew about the Big Texan. I've been down there 5 times
driving cross country. They sell a 72 ounce steak that they will give you for
free if you can eat it in one hour. Great food there.

http://www.bigtexan.com/72oz.html