help, i cant find my halo cd key, need 2 install halo ce

i just downloaded halo custom edition and you need the cd
key 2 install it. Frankly, i hav no idea where that is.
Is there anyway to get it in like tha halo registration
files or nething? Ive tryed calling microsoft 2ce and in
turn i got hung up on twice. please help me sumhow find
out my cd key.
2 answers Last reply
More about help find halo install halo
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Tyler,

    "tyler" <ty274@optonline.net> wrote in message news:a16001c434a6$e2e488a0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | i just downloaded halo custom edition and you need the cd
    | key 2 install it. Frankly, i hav no idea where that is.
    | Is there anyway to get it in like tha halo registration
    | files or nething? Ive tryed calling microsoft 2ce and in
    | turn i got hung up on twice. please help me sumhow find
    | out my cd key.

    You may have been contacting the wrong number / department..
    Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
    in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
    For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Might be a stupid question, but you actually did buy Halo first, right? Halo
    CE (downloadable from Gearbox) requires an original Halo installation, and
    uses its CD key.

    "tyler" <ty274@optonline.net> wrote in message
    > i just downloaded halo custom edition and you need the cd
    > key 2 install it. Frankly, i hav no idea where that is.
    > Is there anyway to get it in like tha halo registration
    > files or nething? Ive tryed calling microsoft 2ce and in
    > turn i got hung up on twice. please help me sumhow find
    > out my cd key.

    ---

Games CD-Rom Microsoft Video Games