witch-hunters

"hans" <bijlmer@chello.nl> wrote in message
news:bc3f5$42a2b8d3$3ec27473$29534@news.chello.nl...
>I am looking for the codex of this army

It's the one in your local GW store with Codex: Witch Hunters on the cover.

Dan

In article <3gfs7oFc4mm0U1@individual.net>, Spack,
news@worldofspack.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> "hans" <bijlmer@chello.nl> wrote in message
> >I am looking for the codex of this army
>
> It's the one in your local GW store with Codex: Witch Hunters on the cover.

Ah, spring time. The flowers are blooming, and the retards have
all been let out to play.

Myrmidon

--
Extreme Dumb-one

"...and no-one should misspell a one-syllable word that often,
and that consistently, unless they're really stupid.
Like weapons-grade stupid."

- Ken Coble

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

"Myrmidon" <ImNot@home.com> wrote in message
> In article <3gfs7oFc4mm0U1@individual.net>, Spack,
> news@worldofspack.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo
> speak...
>> "hans" <bijlmer@chello.nl> wrote in message
>> >I am looking for the codex of this army
>>
>> It's the one in your local GW store with Codex: Witch
>> Hunters on the cover.
>
> Ah, spring time. The flowers are blooming, and the
> retards have
> all been let out to play.

Two from the Netherlands in one week (at least I assume
that's what .nl is). We should keep a running total to see
which country has the most Leechtards.

Netherlands: 2
Everyoneelse: 0

--

-smithdoerr

smithdoerr wrote:

> Two from the Netherlands in one week (at least I assume
> that's what .nl is). We should keep a running total to see
> which country has the most Leechtards.
>
> Netherlands: 2
> Everyoneelse: 0

I'm thinking that these should be Negative Votes.

\-|-/

"John Hwang" <JohnHwangCSI@cs.com.no.com> wrote in message
> smithdoerr wrote:
>
>> Two from the Netherlands in one week (at least I assume that's
>> what .nl is). We should keep a running total to see which
>> country has the most Leechtards.
>>
>> Netherlands: 2
>> Everyoneelse: 0
>
> I'm thinking that these should be Negative Votes.

Sorry, we're only accepting negative votes for the
B[_0()D @|\|g3Lz at this time.
Please try again later.

--

-smithdoerr