Sign in with
Your question

Small issue with my Acer H243H

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 21, 2009 2:08:32 PM

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post on the forum, so I'd first like to say Hi to everyone!

Alright, I just got my brand new Acer H243H monitor and I really like it. I have spent some time attempting to get the tuning just right, but I haven't found the perfect settings yet, but I that's not a big deal.

The real issue I'm having is with the desktop wallpaper. For some reason the the image for the wallpaper seems to start on the extreme right hand side of the monitor and wrap around to the left. It's a small sliver of the image being displayed on the right hand side of the monitor where it should be on the left hand side. This only appears to be happening for wallpaper, all other programs when in full screen mode work just fine, the image isn't wrapping at all.

I have made sure to download 1920x1080 resolution images for the wallpaper, but that doesn't seem to make any difference. I can pass with computers but am far from an expert. If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate your time.

Thanks!

More about : small issue acer h243h

June 14, 2009 12:30:21 PM

I do not have an answer as I trying to decide between the Acer H243H, Dell S2409w, LG W2452T - comments would be appreciated
June 23, 2009 6:15:30 AM

I love my Acer H243H. :D 
The problem here is not with the monitor.
I would try updating drivers.
and making sure your background is set to center in the options. ;) 
!