Genestealer Army 1500pts

5x Genestealer Broods (Scything Talons) x12 (240/brd) = 1200
Brood Lord + Carpace + 11x GS Retinue = 300

72 models

I like the idea of the Brood Lord but it is something would convert
using a Warrior as a base for conversion.

No Idea if it is a useful army or not. It is a nice little horde might
be fun. I was inspired to create this from reading the space hulk rules.

Joe

Thumb

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2005

take a look at this post I did earlier this week and you will see just
how useful this army is..... all that you should add is scuttling and
listen to the cries of anguish!