[WFB] A Tale of RGMW Gamers, Month 5 Summary

Okay, I promised it by the end of the week - last week. Still, I'm only
out by a day. Sorry about that - exams are a nuisance. Since there's a
bit of a mismatch in the months people have got to, this month I'll
note where everyone's at and they can purchase from there (Craig's up
to Month 6 already, but he's the only one).

Philip Bowles (Dark Elves)

Kourzan of Har Ganeth, Dark Elf Noble: General. Great weapon, heavy
armour, Sea Dragon Cloak.
Melkhen the Black, Dark Elf Noble: Battle Standard Bearer (The Hydra
Banner). Hand weapon, heavy armour.
Hekate, Dark Elf Sorceress: Level 2. Dispel Magic Scroll, Seal of
Ghrond, hand weapon, Dark Steed.

30 Dark Elf Warriors: Spear, hand weapon, light armour, shield.
Champion, standard, musician.
16 Dark Elf Warriors: Repeater crossbow, hand weapon, light armour.
6 Dark Riders: Spear, repeater crossbow, hand weapon, light armour.

3 Executioners: Draich-master, standard bearer, musician
Mengil Manhide: Great weapon, repeater crossbow pistol, hand weapon,
heavy armour.
9 Manflayers: Great weapon, repeater crossbow, hand weapon, heavy
armour.

2 Reaper bolt throwers: 2 crew with hand weapons and light armour.

Total: approx. 1,710pts
Saved: £3.50
Month: 5

Sam Campbell/manickze (Cult of Slaanesh)

Dark Elf Sorceress: General. Mark of Slaanesh. Darkstar Cloak, Dispel
Magic Scroll, hand weapon.

Druchii Anointed: Blade of Ruin, Quickening Blood.

16 Dark Elf Warriors: Mark of Slaanesh. Spear, hand weapon, light
armour. Champion, standard, musician.
18 Devoted of Slaanesh: Two hand weapons. Champion, standard bearer,
musician.
12 Daemonettes of Slaanesh

Reaper Bolt Thrower

Total: 1,164pts
Saved: AU$20.30
Month: 3

Joe Boster/Desert Lurker (High Elves)

Commander Findaráto Calafalas: Pure of Heart. Blade of Sea Gold,
Enchanteed Shield, heavy armour, Elven steed with ithilmar barding.
141pts

Mage: Level 2. Silver Wand, two Dispel Scrolls

Mage: Level 2. Channeller. Anullian Crystal

Galdor's First Spears: 20 Spearmen: Spear, hand weapon, light armour,
shield. Captain, standard, musician. War Banner.
270pts
12 Spearmen: Spear, hand weapon, light armour, shield. Captain,
standard, musician.

162pts
Angoráto's Archers: 16 Archers: Longbow, light armour, hand weapon.
Captain. 238pts

15 Swordmasters of Hoeth: Great weapon, heavy armour. Bladelord
Valandil with the Sword of Battle, standard bearer, musician. Banner of
Arcane Protection.

5 Dragon Princes of Caledor including Drakemaster Elrohir with the
Sword of Might and Talisman of Protection, standard bearer and
musician. Lion Standard. 225pts

Repeater Bolt Thrower: 2 crew with hand weapons and light armour.

Total: 1,769pts
Saved: £0
Month: 4

Chris Valera (Bretonnia)

The Green Knight

48 Bretonnian Men-at-Arms
13 Knights of the Realm

3 Pegasus Knights

Saved: 24 pounds equivalent approx.
Month: 4

estarriol (High Elves)

Juan Carlos, High Elf Commander: Hand weapon, heavy armour, shield,
barded Elven steed.
Donna Maria, High Elf Mage: Level 1. Barded Elven Steed.
Iolanda of Bar, High Elf Mage: Level 1.

Ferdinand's Spears: 24 Spearmen including Captain, standard bearer
and musician.
Carlos' Spears: 24 Spearmen including Captain, standard bearer and
musician.
Isabella's Archers: 16 Archers, including Captain and standard
bearer.
Alfonso's Lancers: 8 Silver Helms armed with lances, wearing heavy
armour and equipped with shields, riding barded Elven Steeds.

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Total: 1,382pts
Saved: £0
Month: 3

Joakim Hemsle/Ewok (Wood Elves)

Glade Guardian: Longbow, Hail of Doom Arrow, light armour, shield.
Wood Elf Mage: Level 2. Unicorn, Blade of Fury.
Wood Elf Mage: Level 2.

20 Glade Guard: Spear, shield, light armour. Champion, standard bearer,
musician.
20 Glade Guard: Spear, shield, light armour. Champion, standard bearer,
musician
5 Archers
5 Archers

Great Eagle

Elven Steed

Total: 956pts
Month: 4

Christof Bell (Lizardmen)

Slann Mage-Priest

Saurus Scar-Veteran: Light armour, shield, Piranha Blade, Bane Head.
Blessed Spawning of Tepok
Skink Priest: Level 2, Scout. Staff of the Lost Sun, Dragonfly of
Quicksilver

10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
12 Skink Skirmishers: Javelins and shields.
3 Jungle Swarms
24 Saurus Warriors: Spears, and weapons and shields. Spawning Champion,
standard bearer and musician. Blessed Spawning of Sotek.
24 Saurus Warriors: Hand weapons and shields. Spawning Champion,
standard bearer and musician. Blessed Spawning of ?

Salamander Hunting Pack: 2 Salamanders each with 3 Skink runners

Total: 1,355pts
Saved: E34.10
Month: 4

Donovan Borman (Dogs of War)

Captain Schornhauser: Hand weapon, heavy armour, shield.
Oleg Bonaduski, Paymaster: Halberd, heavy armour, shield.
Ludwig, Wizard: Level 1
Finka, Wizard: Level 1

Fritze's Fodder - 9 Duellists: Two hand weapons, shields.
Maximillian's Meatshields - 9 Duellists: Two hand weapons, shields.
20 Pikemen: Champion, standard, musician.
20 Pikemen: Champion, standard, musician.
10 Crossbowmen
10 Crossbowmen

The Knights of the Shining Coin - 8 Heavy Cavalry: Champion, standard,
musician.
Naggur Thickankles and the Baby Shower Gang, 4 Ogre Bulls: 2 hand
weapons, light armour. Champion, standard bearer, musician.

Brittletooth Tindertoes Catering Service, Halfling Hotpot

Total: 1,493pts
Saved: -US$1
Month: 3

Tomb Prince Cambyses III: Great weapon, Armour of the Ages, Vambraces
of the Sun, chariot.
Liche Priest Psamtek: Hierophant. Collar of Shapesh, Dispel Scroll,
Skeletal Steed
Liche Priest 'Alexandre du Mal': Talisman of Protection, Dispel
Scroll

7 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen: Champion, musician, standard bearer. War
Banner
8 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen: Champion, standard bearer, musician.
16 Skeleton Soldiers: Champion, bow, musician
16 Skeleton Soldiers: Champion, bow, musician
4 Tomb Swarms

3 Tomb Kings Chariots: Champion, standard bearer, musician. Icon of the
Sacred Eye
3 Tomb Kings Chariots
4 Ushabti

Screaming Skull Catapult: Skulls of the Foe

Total: 1,568pts + ? (how much are Ushabti?)
Saved: US$1
Month: 6

Right, onto do the same for 40k...

Philip Bowles

<pbowles@aol.com> wrote in message
>Since there's a
>bit of a mismatch in the months people have got to, this month I'll
>note where everyone's at and they can purchase from there (Craig's up
>to Month 6 already, but he's the only one).

I'll hold off so y'all can catch up then

Total: 1,568pts + ? (how much are Ushabti?)
Saved: US$1
Month: 6

I'm not sure what'sw happened here, but my Month 6 army comes to 2110pts,
and my Month 5, which has no Ushabti is 1778

pbowles@aol.com schrieb:
> Okay, I promised it by the end of the week - last week. Still, I'm only
> out by a day. Sorry about that - exams are a nuisance. Since there's a
> bit of a mismatch in the months people have got to, this month I'll
> note where everyone's at and they can purchase from there (Craig's up
> to Month 6 already, but he's the only one).

Christof Bell (Lizardmen)

As Phil nicely brougth up again this is the lizards I have 'bought' so
far:

Slann Mage-Priest

Saurus Scar-Veteran: Light armour, shield, Piranha Blade, Bane Head.
Blessed Spawning of Tepok
Skink Priest: Level 2, Scout. Staff of the Lost Sun, Dragonfly of
Quicksilver

10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
10 Skink Skirmishers: Scouts. Blowpipes.
12 Skink Skirmishers: Javelins and shields.
3 Jungle Swarms
24 Saurus Warriors: Spears, and weapons and shields. Spawning Champion,
standard bearer and musician. Blessed Spawning of Sotek.
24 Saurus Warriors: Hand weapons and shields. Spawning Champion,
standard bearer and musician. Blessed Spawning of ?

Salamander Hunting Pack: 2 Salamanders each with 3 Skink runners

Total: 1,355pts
Saved: E34.10
Month: 4

As I have still this much money left I go and buy the starter set box
for 79.90 with another 24 saurus warriors (handweapons), 24 skinks
(javelins -better mobile throwing weapons than too many scouting
blowpipe units) and eight saurus knights for month 5. Still saved 4.2.
Month six I'll buy a Stegadon (39.9) and a blister with skink heros
(9.95) because I like the feather cloak miniature a lot. 4.35eur left
for next month.
Now I need a lot of kroxigors to charge though the skinks...but these
are very expensive.
Christof