Error number: 0x801901F7

Jenny

I have a Dell Latitude D610 (if that matters) and my msn.com home page looks
funky, no pictures-real generic. I went to Windows Update to see if that
could fix the problem and it gave me this error message. I do not have
msn.com set as my default home page because of my place of employment- I have
to have their website as my home page. Any answers???

0x801901F7
The service is temporarily overloaded and cannot process the request. Resume
the job at a later time. (HTTP Error 503)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User