[40K IG Pictures] Finally sorted my digicam...

.... and have started taking photos of my guard army only about 15 images or
so as yet (these things take time you know) and should have a load more
online soon

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/command_company/

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/inquisitation/

What'd you think?

Jode

"If u ain't living on the edge your taking up too much room!"

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/homepage.html

Jody Hodgson wrote:
> ... and have started taking photos of my guard army only about 15 images or
> so as yet (these things take time you know) and should have a load more
> online soon
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/command_company/
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/inquisitation/
>
> What'd you think?
>

> Jode
>
> "If u ain't living on the edge your taking up too much room!"
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/games5/zenithia/homepage.html

Better than me! A bit blurry but what I can see seems well done. nice
and crisp edges. maybe a little buddy but that could be the photo. I'd
post soemthing but then I'd have to paint.

TRENDING THREADS