Annoying Windows Errors

DataGal

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2005

For a couple of months now I get repeating errors at startup that will not
clear.

Error PID: nnnn
Error Tyoe: nnnn
Spoolsv.exe
Error PID: nnnn
Error Tyoe: nnnn
CCSETMGR.EXE
Error PID: nnnn
Error Tyoe: nnnn
cisvc.exe

and on and on and on and on...

I can OK till I'm blue, but they never stop. They don't appear top affect
operation. I've run the MalWare tool and nthing is found.

Does anybody know what the heck is causing this and how I can fic it? can't
find anything in thr KB.

--
Thanks!

kelly

CCSETMGR.EXE is a part of Norton. Start your troubleshooting there.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP