download manager

How do I access the download manager and bring up that screen?

Bob Speck

XP's Download manager is build into Internet Explorer..........unless you
mean some other programs download manager??
if you mean to "update" XP ..you open internet explorer and click tools and
then update windows
if you mean to download something off the web right click the target and
then click "save target as"
what are you trying to do??
peterk

the problem