Hello,

Do I need to make 'Microsoft Outlook Express' updates?

If so, please can you tell me why I'm having this error while I'm trying to
update: You need to create or enlist a Customer Manager Database before you
can use this feature.

Thanks in advance.

I think that you are confusing Outlook Express with Outlook. They are two DIFFERENT
programs. OUTLOOK EXPRESS is an email client that is included with the Windows operating
system. OUTLOOK is a Personal Information Manager program (email client, contacts,
calendar, etc.) that is part of the Microsoft Office suite, or stand alone. At any rate,
you are posting to the wrong news group.

If your problem is with OUTLOOK EXPRESS post to:

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

If your problem is with OUTLOOK post to:

microsoft.public.outlook
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"foxy291" <foxy291@msn.com> wrote in message news:uGG4CZLlFHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> Do I need to make 'Microsoft Outlook Express' updates?
>
> If so, please can you tell me why I'm having this error while I'm trying to
> update: You need to create or enlist a Customer Manager Database before you
> can use this feature.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Go here:-

regards,