jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Bit of an odd place to post something like this, but I'm not big on fixya or justanswers.

So I have a GE Hot and Cold Free-Standing Water Dispenser with Integrated Refreshment Chiller (GXCF25FBS). My friend in his brilliance (lack thereof) unwired the two switches on the back, and there is no documentation anywhere on this thing meaning I have no clue how it's supposed to be wired. So I'm looking for someone who might have one and crack it open real quick for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

PICT0071.JPG

blackvortec

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2011
If you are looking at the back. The thermo on the left side has two brownish wires together on the spade terminal that is closest to the front of the machine and a single blue on the terminal nearest the rear of the machine.

Thermo on right side has a single brownish on the terminal closest to the front of the machine and a double blue on the terminal nearest the back of the machine.

FM247

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011

Mine Thermo on right side has a double brown on the terminal closest to the front of the machine and a double blue on the terminal nearest the back of the machine.... Damn GE

FM247

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
But then again... mine is shorting out somewhere because it blows the house fuse as soon as I throw the red on/off switch.... Can't someone find a wiring diagram to help us out~!!!!

jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Actually, I figured out how to wire it up. Right now, I'm in Florida and the cooler is in Utah, so I'll post some pictures when I'm there, which should the end of this month, the beginning of January.