Directx

July 30, 2005 2:01:02 AM

I'm having trouble w/forwarding e-mails that have pix. Does that have
anything to do w/directx? When I did a search on my computer for directx it
said read only is that what it should be?
Basicly what is directx/what does it do?
Thanks

More about : directx

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 2:58:02 AM

You might go to Direct X home page for some info,or,go to start,run,
type:D XDIAG Run the Direct X utility.For e-mail(s),try putting a fewer
amount in a new folder that you create,once full,R.click the folder,select,
compress folder,then try sending.

"whoknowsalibi" wrote:

> I'm having trouble w/forwarding e-mails that have pix. Does that have
> anything to do w/directx? When I did a search on my computer for directx it
> said read only is that what it should be?
> Basicly what is directx/what does it do?
> Thanks
July 30, 2005 6:01:13 AM

1. Absolutely not.
2. DirectX:

DirectX Support
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/support/defaul...

Troubleshooting Direct X 8.0 (FAQ's)
Troubleshooting With Articles About DirectX
Troubleshooting MS Games & FAQ's
Troubleshooting Games and Multimedia in Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_resources.htm

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP

"whoknowsalibi" <whoknowsalibi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having trouble w/forwarding e-mails that have pix. Does that have
> anything to do w/directx? When I did a search on my computer for directx
> it
> said read only is that what it should be?
> Basicly what is directx/what does it do?
> Thanks
July 30, 2005 7:09:47 PM

Has nothing to do with DiectX. Send the e-mail as Rich Text. Also the pix must be embedded in the e-mail you are trying to formard.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"whoknowsalibi" <whoknowsalibi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:979EBD98-20CF-49E2-AFC5-7584FE16F08D@microsoft.com...
> I'm having trouble w/forwarding e-mails that have pix. Does that have
> anything to do w/directx? When I did a search on my computer for directx it
> said read only is that what it should be?
> Basicly what is directx/what does it do?
> Thanks
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 9:43:58 PM

directx has to do with the multimedia capabilities of your computer nothing
to do with sending emails.

What is the *exact* problem you're having?

!