Sign in with
Your question

Bose vs. Logitech

Last response: in Home Audio
December 14, 2009 10:57:57 PM

Which would you recommend for a desktop speaker? Is there a better option not listed here?

Bose® Companion® 2 Multimedia Speaker System
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

vs.

Logitech X-540 70 watts 5.1 Speakers
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Any suggestions? What's worth the money?

More about : bose logitech

December 15, 2009 1:23:34 PM

I would suggest Logitech. I personally think Bose speakers sound like crap. If you read reviews on audiophile websites you will quickly realize that Bose are not good speakers. Bose has made a name for themselves merely by advertisements convincing people that they are high end.

So uh yea, dont want to rant and rave. Go with the logitech speakers. You wont be disappointed.
m
l
December 17, 2009 9:35:36 PM

To be honest, neither is that great for audio quality.

For sound quality, M-audio is pretty darn good.
m
l
Related resources
December 19, 2009 11:08:24 AM

i hate both company's but them together, id go for logitech, they sound teh same, except logitech is cheaper :p 
m
l
December 20, 2009 11:37:35 AM

cjl said:
To be honest, neither is that great for audio quality.

For sound quality, M-audio is pretty darn good.

te agreed m audio is darn good, but it takes very long for it to be in break-in

so u will get little bass when u first have it
m
l
January 2, 2010 9:50:08 PM

These will make both of those sound like a little girl singing. Trust me dude. I was on the same boat as you. I wanted the Bose blah blah blah. The guy at BestBuy told me to get those. Boy was he right. These things are so clear and loud. I can't even turn it up to 100%. It hurts. And you can control the bass. You only want the bass at 75%. 100%, once again, is overkill. You will be so happy with these speakers. Trust me.
m
l
January 3, 2010 4:51:25 AM

Those Klipsch are pretty good. I have a set, and although the bass is a bit bloated and muddy (compared to a true high-end setup), they absolutely blow Bose and Logitech out of the water.
m
l
January 3, 2010 8:17:58 AM

razer mako, is better.

have a listen at it, ull be amazed.
m
l
!