Graphics problem - colours change when playing games

When I play certain games on my computer, eg Age of Empires, at some point
during the game the colours suddenly change. The gameplay continues, but the
colours are now wrong (and horrible!). It only occurs in some games, and
after a random length of time playing it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rachel

Which graphic card do you use?
Update the graphic card driver.Visit manufacturer's website to download
and install the latest update.If that doesn't help then you need a
better graphic card.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

rs142 wrote:
> When I play certain games on my computer, eg Age of Empires, at some point
> during the game the colours suddenly change. The gameplay continues, but the
> colours are now wrong (and horrible!). It only occurs in some games, and
> after a random length of time playing it.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rachel

Are you playing "trial versions" of the games? They may
have a time bomb in the code.

some support