Taskbar doesn't show open windows

Hello again, second time posting this problem.
I have XP SP2 installed, everything was fine until I installed Visual
Studio.Net.
After the reboot windows as usual but the taskbar doesn't show the active
programs or windows. It does show the rest of the toolbars, but if I remove
them the taskbar minimizes to a thin line.
Thanks in adv.,
Ori

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups