[40K]Another new chaplain

In article <da3rgd$8vd$1@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, Robert Williams,
mail@rscc.freeserve.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> http://uk.games-workshop.com/sneakpeeks/warhammer40000/image1.jpg
>
> Much better this time.

Yes, I'd strongly agree. Like the helmet, and the pose looks much
better (like he's *not* carved out of wood) and the detailing is
appealing to me as well (no diaper). That's one I'll have to look for
when it hits the store shelves.

Myr

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

In article <da3rgd$8v...@newsg4.svr.pol.c­o.uk>, Robert Williams,
m...@rscc.freeserve.co.uk Varfed out the following in Timo speak...

>> http://uk.games-workshop.com/s­neakpeeks/warhammer40000/image­1.jpg
>
>> Much better this time.
>
> Yes, I'd strongly agree. Like the helmet, and the pose looks much
>better (like he's *not* carved out of wood) and the detailing is
>appealing to me as well (no diaper). That's one I'll have to look for
>when it hits the store shelves.

It's better, but the posing is still too flat for my liking - though
the Crozius arm looks easy enough to repose.

Philip Bowles