my xp cd got damaged, does any one know if and how i can get a replacement or
do i have to buy a new one with differents product key etc...
please help

Hi

If it's a Retail XP CD, please try here:

"How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware"
http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;3262­46

If it's an OEM version, you will have to contact your supplier.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User