Java applications freezing my computer

July 30, 2005 11:25:42 AM

My computer will freeze sometimes when i run java applications such as
Limewire or Bitcomet. This will happen 90% of the time - especially
when i move my mouse around and use other programs at the same time.
If i open limewire and leave it alone, it usually won't freeze. When
it freezes, you can't escape it. It does not respond to ctrl+alt+del
or anything. You can even move the mouse. This is very frustrating.
Does anybody have any solutions? I run Windows XP on an HP computer
and my guess would be that i have a hardware problem.
July 30, 2005 9:20:25 PM

Update your Java to 1.5

Alias

"jay" <pieman@gmail.com> wrote