Larry Leadhead, a must read for 40k players if you haven't..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 4, 2005 5:21:04 PM

http://www.larryleadhead.org/c39.html

I get this strange urge to putty kilts onto my Chaos marines......

--
estarriol
Anonymous

Hey,

Some of the Turn Signals are topically amusing, too:

http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-20

Playa

--

Ugh - I got a server error when I tried to load this post.

Apos in advance if this double-posts.

Freem!
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 10:02:06 PM

Playa wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Some of the Turn Signals are topically amusing, too:
>
> http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-20
>

> Playa
>
> --
>
> Ugh - I got a server error when I tried to load this post.
>
> Apos in advance if this double-posts.
>
> Freem!

Yeah, the guys at work always complain when it's my turn on the music
and I put on the bagpipe music.
Anonymous
July 5, 2005 4:37:50 AM

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Playa said

or http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-12

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.