Larry Leadhead, a must read for 40k players if you haven't..

http://www.larryleadhead.org/c39.html

I get this strange urge to putty kilts onto my Chaos marines......

--
estarriol
4 answers Last reply

    Hey,

    Some of the Turn Signals are topically amusing, too:

    http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-20

    Playa

    --

    Ugh - I got a server error when I tried to load this post.

    Apos in advance if this double-posts.

    Freem!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Hey,

    Some of the Turn Signals are topically amusing, too:

    http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-20

    Playa
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Playa wrote:
    > Hey,
    >
    > Some of the Turn Signals are topically amusing, too:
    >
    > http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-20
    >

    > Playa
    >
    > --
    >
    > Ugh - I got a server error when I tried to load this post.
    >
    > Apos in advance if this double-posts.
    >
    > Freem!

    Yeah, the guys at work always complain when it's my turn on the music
    and I put on the bagpipe music.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Playa said

    or http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2005-05-12

    --
    Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
    Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

Games Video Games