[40k] Forge World's latest

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/hellblade.htm

Pretty sleek, very sci-fi looking. An improvement on the Helltalon and
a great model in its own right, but the style really doesn't suit Chaos
IMO, at least in 40k (Epic versions could make good BFG Chaos escorts,
though).

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/tsnipers.htm

Wow. There's one Elyisan sniper I like very much indeed - and the
aiming Tallarn sniper beats it hands down. The other two are very
nearly as good; the first set of IG snipers (Elysians included) in
which all the poses are excellent. Let me describe my opinion of their
quality as follows: they cost twice as much as metal GW snipers, and I
think they're well worth buying even at that price.

Philip Bowles
2 answers Last reply
More about forge world latest

    pbowles@aol.com wrote:
    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/hellblade.htm
    >
    > Pretty sleek, very sci-fi looking. An improvement on the Helltalon and
    > a great model in its own right, but the style really doesn't suit Chaos
    > IMO, at least in 40k (Epic versions could make good BFG Chaos escorts,
    > though).

    Enh. I like the fact it's less than half the price, but how big *is*
    it? There's no base to compare it to. I actually like the Hell Talon
    with the swept back wings, but the guns on this are kewl too.

    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/tsnipers.htm
    >
    > Wow. There's one Elyisan sniper I like very much indeed - and the
    > aiming Tallarn sniper beats it hands down. The other two are very
    > nearly as good; the first set of IG snipers (Elysians included) in
    > which all the poses are excellent. Let me describe my opinion of their
    > quality as follows: they cost twice as much as metal GW snipers, and I
    > think they're well worth buying even at that price.

    Don't get out much, do ya?

    Chris
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?)

    pbowles@aol.com wrote:
    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/hellblade.htm

    Didn't we already see this model? Oh, wait, that's the HellTalon. No,
    I'm not excited over either of these models.

    > http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/tsnipers.htm

    These are quite good, especially as I have a Tallarn IG army. But I'm
    not quite sure I'd pay that much for them.

    \-|-/
    | A.K.D. F.E.M.C.

World Of Warcraft Video Games Product