Sign in with
Your question

Gaming Mouse

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 10, 2009 1:45:09 AM

Ok, so I'm a Wow Addict I currently have a Logitech MX mouse, and I'm a girl, even tho girls do not play on the Interwebz. I can't reach both of the side buttons on this mouse with my thumb, but I don't play with a claw grip. I was looking at the Logitech G9, but it is meant for claw. Two questions, is there a mouse with a smaller feel that I won't have to change my palm grip or is claw grip a pain in the @$$ to adjust to. I'm building a new PC since my last one ditched me for dead 10 days ago and I'm looking to make it worth my while by using a mouse that I can benefit from all the macro/keybind buttons.

More about : gaming mouse

June 10, 2009 8:52:29 PM

How about the logitech G9 mouse?
June 10, 2009 9:04:41 PM

That is what I have been looking at, I'm just uncertain about adjusting to claw grip.
Related resources
June 15, 2009 11:30:28 AM

Try looking at the older logitech models such as G5 or the MX518. They have fuller hand support but might be a little big for your hands... If those two dont work then try the wireless Logitech VX Revolution for notebooks as it will be smaller
June 19, 2009 8:18:05 AM

I have a G9 and love it. It wasn't hard to get used to at all, and I love it. Alternatively, the G5 is also excellent, but is designed more for for standard grips.
June 21, 2009 2:15:51 PM

How about the Steel Series MMO Mouse? It's specifically designed for WoW.
!