Anybody use a 3rd party MemoPad replacement app?

October 8, 2004 7:55:40 PM

Which do you use?
Why do you like it?

Thanks,
Shawn
Anonymous
October 8, 2004 8:16:06 PM

I use pedit32, because:

1) My PIM software comes with support for it (jpilot)
2) pedit32 can edit memos up to 32k in length. I've never needed anything
longer.

Unfortunately, it's shareware. But it's not expensive.

Another candidate is SiEd, which I'm unaware of a jpilot plugin for, but I
believe it can edit 128k (?) memos, and is free.

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:55:40 -0700, Shawn wrote:

> Which do you use?
> Why do you like it?
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 6:40:07 AM

On 8 Oct 2004 15:55:40 -0700, Shawn@Thrillofthechase.biz (Shawn) spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>Which do you use?
>Why do you like it?
>
>Thanks,
>Shawn

PsMemo - freeware

Galley
Anonymous
October 10, 2004 7:49:24 PM

Galley wrote:
> On 8 Oct 2004 15:55:40 -0700, Shawn@Thrillofthechase.biz (Shawn) spewed forth
> these words of wisdom:
>

>>Which do you use?
>>Why do you like it?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Shawn
>

> PsMemo - freeware
>
> --
> "I'm not a cool person in real life, but I play one on the Internet"
> Galley

I'd suggest the free SiEd editor. No file size limits using the
standard doc format. It works with SD cards and on the card can
directly edit .txt files from your PC and will convert txt to pdb and back.
!