manin17

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011
which lcd is best to buy lg,samsung,sony,panasonic preferably 32".basic criteria is the image quality and colours. ".but plzzz give only the low end models.refer the products that are available in india.

Solution
Well! You can go for LCD TV also but I would recommend you the LED TV, since LED TV is the new version than LCD so it has many additional features than LCD TV.
my recommendation for LED TV "model no- LG 26LV2500" it's a LGs 26 inches Full HD LED TV. I found LGs TV affordable & good-looking compare to any other brand i.e. why i recommend you the LG LED TV!

It supports: 1080p Source Input HDMI: 60p/30p/24p, Component: 60p/30p/24p, RGB: 60p.
Using back lighting which makes it slim & attractive.
Since LG is using the IPS Panel in their LEDs so you can enjoy the sharp & clear images from every possible angle. Here you can take a look of LGs above mentioned model:
lg_tv_LV2500.jpg

For more Detail...

Paul Smith

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
Well! You can go for LCD TV also but I would recommend you the LED TV, since LED TV is the new version than LCD so it has many additional features than LCD TV.
my recommendation for LED TV "model no- LG 26LV2500" it's a LGs 26 inches Full HD LED TV. I found LGs TV affordable & good-looking compare to any other brand i.e. why i recommend you the LG LED TV!

It supports: 1080p Source Input HDMI: 60p/30p/24p, Component: 60p/30p/24p, RGB: 60p.
Using back lighting which makes it slim & attractive.
Since LG is using the IPS Panel in their LEDs so you can enjoy the sharp & clear images from every possible angle. Here you can take a look of LGs above mentioned model:
lg_tv_LV2500.jpg

For more Detail about this LED TV you can visit the below mentioned link:
http://www.lg.com/us/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-led-tv-26LV2500.jsp
I think this information will help you in making your purchasing decision.
Good Buy!

Solution

jacobboe89

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

i have yet to see any new style tv's under 3-4 thousand that aren't offensive to my eyes at some level.as for plasma or led or lcd i am not so sure they all have there strength's and weakness' . i would start the selection process by reading as many reviews as i can find and then go see what the tv's look like as far as picture. and probably by from a premier retailer as they will go to bat with the company if you have warranty issues