Penny and giles replacement fader caps

I'm looking to replace the P & G fader caps on my Sonosax SXS mixer with colored ones. Any idea where I might find them?

Happy Holidays and all the best,

Bob Israel, C.A.S.
4 answers Last reply
More about penny giles replacement fader caps
  1. You want colors like on this model?

    Penny and Giles doesn't seem to sell them in colors on their web site. Might be easiest to find them on eBay or Craigslist.
  2. Those are exactly what I'm looking for. If you know where they can be found please let me know.

    Happy Holidays and all the best,

  3. Wish I could point you in a better direction, Bob.

    I checked eBay and nobody has any colored fader caps for sale there. Sweetwater doesn't carry any P&G.

    Might be best consult a well knowledgeable plastics painter and tackle the job yourself. Probably cheaper too.
  4. A place called familygate(3050) Der Shop Verwaltet von in Deutschland has single, pairs, fives and sixteen pc. packages. Asorted colours of red, white, black, blue and gray.
Ask a new question

Read More

Pro Audio Audio