[40k] Quick Imperial Guard question

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

Can't find my Codex (new version) its here somewhere grr, so can anyone tell
me the options for the hull mounted guns for the Leman Russ Demolisher as I
am 2/3rds of the way through constructing a pair of them!

With Thanks

--
estarriol

"estarriol" <estarriol@blueyonder.jeansNtshirt.co.uk> wrote in
message news:dbqql2$284$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk...
> Can't find my Codex (new version) its here somewhere grr, so
> can anyone tell me the options for the hull mounted guns for
> the Leman Russ Demolisher as I am 2/3rds of the way through
> constructing a pair of them!
>
> With Thanks

Hull weapon must be HBolter or Lascannon.

Sponsons can be MMeltas, Plazcannons, HBolters, or HFlamers.

--

-smithdoerr

estarriol wrote:

> Can't find my Codex (new version) its here somewhere grr, so can anyone
> tell me the options for the hull mounted guns for the Leman Russ
> Demolisher as I am 2/3rds of the way through constructing a pair of them!
>
> With Thanks

Wait a min!

(Demolisher... Here it is!)

Hull mounted: lascannon at +15, heavy bolter at +5

Optional side mounted would be multimelters at +30, plasmas at +20, heavy
bolters at +10 or heavy flamers at +10.

--
This is Lukkai