Closed

Can't install any DirectX or Microsoft softwares due to .MSI corrupted

HELP!!
My problem started (when i started seeing the errors) when i was installing PES 2011 without the CD but i've been using it for the past weeks, so after installation, reaching at the directX i got this message "The program encountered an issue when trying to install. This might be a problem with this package. Verify that this package exist and you can access it. The error code is 2755 or 2260" so i clicked next because i thought it was from the package compatibility due to its newest version. So after i clicked 'OK' and moved to the next side to install the DirectX so i didn't install it and it was skipped but the game runned correctly. I bought BFBC2 and was try'na install it but i couldn't same dialog box as above, then i discovered that it never wanted to install directX and any microsoft software into my PC. This is crazy i tried to create a restore point so i would back up and restore to the earliest point (before i could back up but currently i can't) so it was saying that i don't have any access to the system memory so i called my friend at this time to see what my PC is up to, so i gave him a remote access so he tried running it himself all to no avail. I can't continue saying it but i guess one of us here have experienced this issue, if u have or no how to help, please i strongly appreciate it and endless thanks to all.
5 answers Last reply
More about install directx microsoft softwares corrupted
  1. Please i would strongly appreciate a step-by-step tutor so as to make it out.
  2. OK i finally got a restore disk from college IT service so I've reinstalled and now am using WINDOWS 7 PRO formally was WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM after the reinstallation, my drive C which used to be 285 GB now got reduced to 9.55 GB and my drive D originally 9.55GB now is containing all my restored files but i can't see its main size. It appears this way LOCAL DISK D (0 bytes free of 0 bytes) and NTFS so this is crazy to me.
    Anyone have a similar or almost related issue should please try to help me out, every comments would be appreciated.
  3. Thanks Bro, a technician asked me to pay 169.99 bucks to help me repair windows cos he told me that my internal computer is corrupted so i asked if reinstalling windows will help but he said it might damage the life of the PC. I went to my school IT service and requested a reinstall disc and formatted the C drive and installed windows and everything worked fine.
  4. The TECH GUY was calling ma phone many times to see my subsribe to their support.
    He has failed though!
  5. This topic has been closed by Fihart
Ask a new question

Read More

Hewlett Packard Directx Computers