What's the problem with the Canon iP4600??

I'm using the Canon iP4600 at my family's house and it always takes a decade until the printer starts to print and spits out the paper. Is that normal? How can I fix it?
6 answers Last reply
More about what problem canon ip4600
  1. Hi,

I've got the same printer, it is normal for a canon printer to take long before it starts printing.

I have a problem when printing on dvds, I wonder if you can help me, since you have the same printer! after printing a cover template, the dvd has a white circle at the inner circle of the dvd! do you know how I can print covering all the cd?

I hope someone can help me solve this problem.
  2. sorry, can't help here, haven't tried that yet.
  3. You can change the size of the inner circle, using the CD label print app that comes with the printer, or you can D/L it from canon site.
    My problem is installing this printer on 64 bit Windows 7 (build 7100). There doesn't seem to be a driver for 64 bit Vista, nevermind Win7!

[edit] : Hmm, I just let Win7 install it for me .... lol ...
  4. yess all you need to do is go to canon site and down load update for cd print software which a lot of people are not awere
  5. I am not technician but I can help you visit testfreaks.com/printers/canon-pixma-ip4600/ you can find solution of your problem.
  6. Canon PIXMA iP4600 PIXMA iP Series Photo Printer Driver & Software Download
    good luck
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Canon Peripherals