Sign in with
Your question

Best antivirus & anti malware products

Last response: in Windows 7
October 6, 2012 8:52:27 PM

Hello,

I am trying to purchase the best anti-virus anti & anti malware for windows 7. I currently show I have Mozilla firefox, Quick Heal anti-virus and anti-malware. I have since found out the Quick heal products are fraudulent. I have used Norton in the past and McAfee. What do you recommend? I would appreciate honesty in the product recommended. Thanks for your help.
Jane
October 6, 2012 9:03:13 PM

AVG and malware bytes are pretty decent (and free).
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
October 6, 2012 9:26:14 PM

j_lack51 said:
Hello,

I am trying to purchase the best anti-virus anti & anti malware for windows 7. I currently show I have Mozilla firefox, Quick Heal anti-virus and anti-malware. I have since found out the Quick heal products are fraudulent. I have used Norton in the past and McAfee. What do you recommend? I would appreciate honesty in the product recommended. Thanks for your help.
Jane

The best anti-virus / anti-malware product is a smart user.
m
l
Related resources
October 8, 2012 6:31:50 AM

Dear Jane,
I am not sure how you reached to this conclusion, but as a matter of fact Quick Heal products are award winning products. These products for the past 2 decades almost have won the trust of millions of users worldwide. The technology in itself is robust and strong and the company is committed towards build more advanced technology every year. The software is user-friendly and with help at every step. This software is tougher on computer viruses and malware and ensure maximum protection against attacks. In case you need any further information you can contact the support team. The email address to contact them is support@quickheal.com, you can address your queries or concerns on this weblink - http://quickheal.com/submitticket.asp

Regards,
Quick Heal Team.
m
l
!