WGA thoughts

It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
thoughts.

More about thoughts

    Send your HijackThis (HJT) logs here for evaluation

    pcbutts1@yahoo.com

    "pcbutts1" wrote:

    > It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
    > you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
    > be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
    > thoughts.

    pcbutts1 is a crook.

    I found this in alt.binaries.cracks

    On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:27:29 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    wrote:

    >"v8juice" <crinkme@sectorN.eat> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:35:10 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>Valid codes for sale guaranteed to work. XP Pro only $20.00 Home $25.00
    >
    > Can I just give you my PayPal user name & password & let you withdraw
    > funds from there? Thanks!

    Sure go ahead my email is valid.

    pcbutts1 header from the post

    From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    Newsgroups: alt.binaries.cracks
    Subject: Re: Genuine XP Code
    Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:27:29 GMT

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 02:37:49 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
    wrote:

    >It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
    >you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
    >be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
    >thoughts.

    Its a bug that needs to be worked out. I have read most of the post
    has had problems with legally installed systems. I even read some
    businesses are having wga problems. Some manufactures use volume
    license keys to install on their computers for resale. These are
    causing problems on some preinstalled xp systems. That why I
    provide a workaround which may not work on all systems. Microsoft is
    going to have to make an xpi for both firefox, mozilla, netscape but
    that could be a problem. xpi codes you can read everything. Plus it
    open source which ms hates.

    Greg

    > It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
    > Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still
    > needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys?
    > Any thoughts.

    I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.

    They will not validate.

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation
    > issues. Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system
    > that still needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of
    > pirated license keys? Any thoughts.

    You mean you can't fix it with HijackThis?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    Dude.....

    Browser Hijack and Malware Removal Forums
    http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?c=19

    How to obtain the most effective support
    http://www.net-integration.net/tools/procedure.html

    Spyware, Thiefware, Browser Hijackers, etc. Parasites Forum
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?s=7dc481729338294fb5d64090b77ef364&showtopic=9882

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Send your HijackThis (HJT) logs here for evaluation
    >
    > pcbutts1@yahoo.com
    >

    > "pcbutts1" wrote:
    >
    >> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
    >> Do
    >> you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs
    >> be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
    >> thoughts.
    >>
    >> --

    Am really thinking that K-Man needs to add him.

    --

    Steve P wrote:
    >>It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
    >>Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still
    >>needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys?
    >>Any thoughts.
    >>

    > I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.
    >
    > They will not validate.

    javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

    --
    At home I have a brick wall in my living room. I covered it with wall
    paper with pictures of bricks on it, just so I would be the only one

    In news:rm4He.67461$Ph4.2120974@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca,
    Ash <furroash@nb.sympatico.ca> typed:
    > Steve P wrote:
    > > > It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation
    > > > issues. Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system
    > > > that still needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of
    > > > pirated license keys? Any thoughts.
    > > >

    > > I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.
    > >
    > > They will not validate.
    > >

    > javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

    It would be nice if this worked...it doesn't on my box.

    --

    Eddie in Colorado Springs

    "It's hard to be nostalgic, when you can't remember anything good."

Windows XP