WGA thoughts

July 31, 2005 6:37:49 AM

It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
thoughts.

More about : wga thoughts

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:37:50 AM

Send your HijackThis (HJT) logs here for evaluation

pcbutts1@yahoo.com

"pcbutts1" wrote:

> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
> you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
> be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
> thoughts.

July 31, 2005 6:37:50 AM

pcbutts1 is a crook.

I found this in alt.binaries.cracks

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:27:29 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
wrote:

>"v8juice" <crinkme@sectorN.eat> wrote in message
>>
>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:35:10 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>Valid codes for sale guaranteed to work. XP Pro only $20.00 Home $25.00
>
> Can I just give you my PayPal user name & password & let you withdraw
> funds from there? Thanks!

Sure go ahead my email is valid.

pcbutts1 header from the post

From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.cracks
Subject: Re: Genuine XP Code
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:27:29 GMT
July 31, 2005 6:37:50 AM

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 02:37:49 GMT, "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com>
wrote:

>It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues. Do
>you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs to
>be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
>thoughts.

Its a bug that needs to be worked out. I have read most of the post
has had problems with legally installed systems. I even read some
businesses are having wga problems. Some manufactures use volume
license keys to install on their computers for resale. These are
causing problems on some preinstalled xp systems. That why I
provide a workaround which may not work on all systems. Microsoft is
going to have to make an xpi for both firefox, mozilla, netscape but
that could be a problem. xpi codes you can read everything. Plus it
open source which ms hates.

Greg
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:37:50 AM

> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
> Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still
> needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys?
> Any thoughts.

I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.

They will not validate.
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 6:37:50 AM

pcbutts1 wrote:
> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation
> issues. Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system
> that still needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of
> pirated license keys? Any thoughts.

You mean you can't fix it with HijackThis?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
Peace!
Kurt

Dude.....

Browser Hijack and Malware Removal Forums
http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?c=19

How to obtain the most effective support
http://www.net-integration.net/tools/procedure.html

Spyware, Thiefware, Browser Hijackers, etc. Parasites Forum
http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?s=7dc4817293382...

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Send your HijackThis (HJT) logs here for evaluation
>
> pcbutts1@yahoo.com
>

> "pcbutts1" wrote:
>
>> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
>> Do
>> you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still needs
>> be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys? Any
>> thoughts.
>>
>> --

July 31, 2005 6:37:51 AM

Am really thinking that K-Man needs to add him.

--

news:o Xin7aYlFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation
>> issues. Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system
>> that still needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of
>> pirated license keys? Any thoughts.
>
> You mean you can't fix it with HijackThis?
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> --
> Peace!
> Kurt
> Self-anointed Moderator
> microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
> http://microscum.com/mscommunity
> "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

July 31, 2005 5:28:55 PM

Steve P wrote:
>>It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation issues.
>>Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system that still
>>needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of pirated license keys?
>>Any thoughts.
>>

> I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.
>
> They will not validate.

javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

--
At home I have a brick wall in my living room. I covered it with wall
paper with pictures of bricks on it, just so I would be the only one

In news:rm4He.67461$Ph4.2120974@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca,
Ash <furroash@nb.sympatico.ca> typed:
> Steve P wrote:
> > > It is amazing the number of posts you see now with wga validation
> > > issues. Do you thinks it is just a bug in the authentication system
> > > that still needs to be worked out. Or is it the sheer volume of
> > > pirated license keys? Any thoughts.
> > >

> > I have 2 unmodified "Great Quality" computers out of the box from Fry's.
> >
> > They will not validate.
> >

> javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

It would be nice if this worked...it doesn't on my box.

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"It's hard to be nostalgic, when you can't remember anything good."
!