Sign in with
Your question

HOW CAN I RECOVER MY PICTURE IN A "PANASONIC SD CLASS 4 2GB"?

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 18, 2011 5:17:30 PM

PLEASE HELP ME. WHEN I TRY TO COPY THE PICTURE IN MY MEMORY CARD ON THE DESKTOP IT SEEMS SOME FILES ARE BROKE. SO I CLOSE THE TAB AND REOPEN IT, THEN WHEN IS AW IT ALL FILES ARE DELETED? I THING I HAVE LESSTHAN 300 PICTURES BUT ONLY 40+ LEFT. IS ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO RECOVER IT? I REALLY NEED THAT PICTURES, BECAUSE THE PICTURES THAT'S ACCIDENTALLY GONE WAS MY COUSINS GRADUATION PICTURES. AND IM SO GUILTY, LOSING IT :(  PLEASE HELP ME. NEED IT BADLY.

More about : recover picture panasonic class 2gb

August 23, 2011 10:37:05 AM

your card is corrupted so that you lost all your pics, now you need a third party efficient data recovery software for the recovery of your pics, i will suggest you Kernel for FAT and NTFS memory card recovery software for the same purpose. It has a user friendly interface and preview your lost data in scan mode. for more details - http://www.memorycardrecovery.org
Related resources
December 20, 2011 2:06:58 AM

You can recover your lost pictures from SD card with data recovery software.
March 20, 2014 7:02:33 PM

czsarina said:

PLEASE HELP ME. WHEN I TRY TO COPY THE PICTURE IN MY MEMORY CARD ON THE DESKTOP IT SEEMS SOME FILES ARE BROKE. SO I CLOSE THE TAB AND REOPEN IT, THEN WHEN IS AW IT ALL FILES ARE DELETED? I THING I HAVE LESSTHAN 300 PICTURES BUT ONLY 40+ LEFT. IS ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO RECOVER IT? I REALLY NEED THAT PICTURES, BECAUSE THE PICTURES THAT'S ACCIDENTALLY GONE WAS MY COUSINS GRADUATION PICTURES. AND IM SO GUILTY, LOSING IT :(  PLEASE HELP ME. NEED IT BADLY.

Sorry to hear that, it may be a little late to answer your question. But I still want to share some of my experiences; I hope it to be helpful to the Panasonic digital camera users.
Have you taken new photos or videos with your Panasonic digital camera after the pictures are missing? If not, congratulations, you have a great chance to recover lost photos; Otherwise, the new photos may overwritten lost images. The overwritten files can not be restored! Therefore, once files are missing, you should immediately stop operating your digital camera, do not take new pictures or videos.
According to your description, your memory card may be damaged. Typically, this is a logical damage (non- physical damage), and the missing pictures can be restored. You need to download and install professional Panasonic Photo Recovery software. Before performing any data recovery tool, you need to:
(1) Stop using your digital camera. This is to ensure that the missing files are not overwritten, which can improve chances of file recovery.
(2) Carefully read the user manual of data recovery tool, especially the “Supported File Formats”, “Supported Devices”, “Note” and so on.
(3) Do not purchase any data recovery software, unless it has found the lost files.
Good luck to you!
!