[WHFB] Orc Boar Boy's

Any cheaper way to get these models via conversion? £6 a pop seems
excessive, a cheaper way would be nice.

Thanks for any infos.

Lief

In article <I1xIe.12635$9K3.11278@newsfe7-win.ntli.net>, Lief wrote:
> Any cheaper way to get these models via conversion? £6 a pop seems
> excessive, a cheaper way would be nice.

How many Orc command sprues do you have? There is one pair of boarboy
legs on each of them. That will not give an entire unit, but at least
it will save you a little bit of money.

--
Joakim

"jockelinde" <nouser@notmydomain.se> wrote in message
> In article <I1xIe.12635$9K3.11278@newsfe7-win.ntli.net>, Lief wrote:
> > Any cheaper way to get these models via conversion? £6 a pop seems
> > excessive, a cheaper way would be nice.
>
> How many Orc command sprues do you have? There is one pair of boarboy
> legs on each of them. That will not give an entire unit, but at least
> it will save you a little bit of money.

Well its for my bro, I dunno if he has any but thanks for the tip.