[RGMW] Gen-Con

With Gen-Con just 2 weeks away I was wondering who was still planning on
going and if we should try and plan anything.

In article <xb6dndkIzYfuKm_fRVn-qg@comcast.com>, "Rzrsedge" <kgamble8-
at-comcast.net>, "Rzrsedge" <kgamble8-at-comcast.net> Varfed out the
following in Timo speak...
> With Gen-Con just 2 weeks away I was wondering who was still planning on
> going and if we should try and plan anything.

I'm not likely to be heading over this year for Gen Con - but I'd
love to get together with you for a game of 40K. Since the road trip
from my place to yours is about 1.5 hours - it's definitely doable as a
day trip. Did you get your marine army together? (That or a good game
of 'Betrayal At House On The Hill'.) At any rate, if you're interested
in coming over to my place (Grilled Food, good beer, and loads of
terrain in a nice comfy basement lair) or in having me head over to your
neck of the woods for a game - let me know.

Myrmidon

--
"I'm already impoverished from buying wargames minis,
and I'm too knackered for riotous living..."

-- Moramarth

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

In article <Xns96A989293B34Ekra@211.29.133.50>, Kurt,
kurtpw@nospam.optushome.com.au Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> The good ship rec.games.miniatures.warhammer was dashed upon the rocks,
> killing all on board but Myrmidon ...
>
> > At any rate, if you're interested
> > in coming over to my place (Grilled Food, good beer,
>
> I read that as "grilled beer", I think it's been way too long since I had a
> drink...

Ummm, grilled beer and soup on a stick - it's what's for breakfast!

Myr ;)

--
WARNING: THE SURGEON GENERAL HAS DETERMINED THAT READING
RGMW CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND HARDWARE.

Milk hurts coming through your nose....

- Insane Ranter

I'll expect the new keyboard you're going to buy me will come in the
mail soon. This one's ruined by the 487th coffee spit take.

- Fog

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

On 8/4/05 11:27 PM, in article Xns96A989293B34Ekra@211.29.133.50, "Kurt"
<kurtpw@nospam.optushome.com.au> wrote:

> The good ship rec.games.miniatures.warhammer was dashed upon the rocks,
> killing all on board but Myrmidon ...
>
>> At any rate, if you're interested
>> in coming over to my place (Grilled Food, good beer,
>
> I read that as "grilled beer", I think it's been way too long since I had a
> drink...

Nothing like beer and beans on the grill.

janet
--
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often
convincing.

In article <BF198682.14700%janetq@hotmail.com>, Janet Quick,
janetq@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> On 8/4/05 11:27 PM, in article Xns96A989293B34Ekra@211.29.133.50, "Kurt"
> <kurtpw@nospam.optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
> > The good ship rec.games.miniatures.warhammer was dashed upon the rocks,
> > killing all on board but Myrmidon ...
> >
> >> At any rate, if you're interested
> >> in coming over to my place (Grilled Food, good beer,
> >
> > I read that as "grilled beer", I think it's been way too long since I had a
> > drink...
>
> Nothing like beer and beans on the grill.

That just begs the question - Are you cooking with gas, or just
making methane?

Myr :)

P.S. My fav is Brats with diced onions and beer. Brown the brats a bit
on the grill first, put them in a deep tin with the diced onions, pour
in a couple of good beers, and let it cook down. Onions carmelized in
beer heaped on grilled brats is good stuff. Damn, now I'm hungry
again...

--

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 03:21:32 GMT, Myrmidon <ImNot@home.com> wrote:

>In article <BF198682.14700%janetq@hotmail.com>, Janet Quick,
>janetq@hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>> On 8/4/05 11:27 PM, in article Xns96A989293B34Ekra@211.29.133.50, "Kurt"
>> <kurtpw@nospam.optushome.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> > The good ship rec.games.miniatures.warhammer was dashed upon the rocks,
>> > killing all on board but Myrmidon ...

>> > I read that as "grilled beer", I think it's been way too long since I had a
>> > drink...

Actually, so did I...

>> Nothing like beer and beans on the grill.
>
> That just begs the question - Are you cooking with gas, or just
>making methane?
>
> Myr :)
>
>P.S. My fav is Brats with diced onions and beer. Brown the brats a bit
>on the grill first, put them in a deep tin with the diced onions, pour
>in a couple of good beers, and let it cook down. Onions carmelized in
>beer heaped on grilled brats is good stuff. Damn, now I'm hungry
>again...

I'm not a big fan of onions, but I can still appreciate Brats in beer
and onions. I'm the designated grillmeister in my house, so I get to
do a lot of fun things like that. The awesome thing about Florida
weather is you can grill in the winter and watch football on TV. I
even got them to give me a TV for Christmas a couple years ago so I
could do just that.
-Erik

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Myrmidon said

> At any rate, if you're interested
> in coming over to my place (Grilled Food, good beer, and loads of
> terrain in a nice comfy basement lair) or in having me head over to your
> neck of the woods for a game - let me know.

Mmmm Grilled woods game.... Damn you I'm hungry now.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.